Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Our thoughts are real. Whatever we think becomes reality. What we feel can push our thoughts one way or another, and again affect our reality. Confucius said, He who thinks he can, and he who thinks he can't, are both right. When you think you can't do something, you can't. People who succeed don't know that they can't do it. It's "the Secret", it's visualization, it's faith and belief and focus. It's praying, it's casting a spell. It's getting up and doing it, doing something, getting it done. One step at a time.
I want a lot more for myself and my children than I have right now. I see myself, I see my family, doing these things, and I believe we will get there. I have to ACT towards that goal. I have been sitting on my tuchus for so long. I have to act now.

No comments: