Wednesday, October 28, 2009

hello blogging

And so I begin my journey of blogging. It is increasingly difficult for me to use a pen, but I can still type well. Since I cannot write in my journal, I will type in my blog. Still doing the same job, only now with a possible reader of my words. I will take care not to grand-stand or soap-box it... too much. =)

I am at a cross-roads in my life. I have been for some time, but I have merely squatted in a ditch off to the side, avoiding the decision of which way to go. I am paralyzed somehow, unable to get up and help myself. I feel foolish because I know what I have to do, I know how important this is, and yet I cannot make a move. I let everything slip through my fingers. But I'll be damned if I let my children's lives be ruined by me. I'm the one who has to make it work for them! I have to get better! I have to fix myself!

I keep adding details, then deleting them. I can't bring myself to be completely open on here. Not yet anyway.

No comments: